Shoes?
I dun think I'm going to buy new shoes... Maybe one that looks exactly like the one I have but new. :P
I only bought a few tops leh... dun have bottoms. Think might just wear jeans or something... haha.
Pirated software can bring back meh? With all the x-rays and stuff... Last time got caught when bring back VCDs now dun dare liao.
Yeah, later manager took half day leave. Haha... Makes hell of a difference when she is not around.
YA loh... the not working one so busy until haven't see my invite....
Say want to organise something ASAP some more....
I ask him when is his ASAP, he "hehe"!!!
Cannot make it....
Tuesday, January 28, 2003
For pple who knoes that this beats everything else related to work and stress... :)
Previous Posts
- I haven't bought any shoes yet!!!!!!! :P Lao Yu S...
- hehe ya new year mood liaoz =) waiting for feb whe...
- So how is everyone?? In the New Year mood??? Die.....
- interesting i din use publish =)
- flutipon@magicaldesk.com
- Is Shenhong's email still the old one? Is there a ...
- Can be used as conference, organise outing... anyt...
- Sorry to tell you all.... after you post the messa...
- watz ot suppose to be used as? conference? hehe =)...
- Hi

<< Home