No time to look at moon and stars lah....
Go home want to shower and sleep already where got mood for astrology?
Mooncake ahh. This yr also eat very little leh. But ok lah... eat too much also not good.
Aiyoh.... dun go Redang anymore lah. The bus ride can KILL.
I want to go back to Aust... hehe...
I think SH so busy he probably dun even know if today is Monday or Thursday...
Sigh.
Monday, September 15, 2003
For pple who knoes that this beats everything else related to work and stress... :)
Previous Posts
- Digital Camera mah.. of cos take like nobody's biz...
- Hahaha, no lar now no time to make any ice cream l...
- Girl! You take picture like nobody's business leh!...
- Haiz.... someone having fun lah... every few weeks...
- WOAH>>. I wan to GO@!!!! looks nice leh.. the thi...
- Wah.. flim slr.... Hobby ar.... another expensive ...
- Dun rot dun rot ah.. hope u had a nice wkend.. =)...
- Hello everyone..... Sorry MIA for some time. Very ...
- Congrats!
- how is everyone.. its my 3rd wk in sch.. busy wor...

<< Home