Dun worry man... its only a test. Exam do well can liao.
Business? I dun think I'm ready leh. I want to open a cafe or something. But not now, no $$$.
Now dreaming that I will win TOTO then can quit my job and then go take up baking courses then open cafe. Ahahaha....
I wish....
Jia you everyone....
Thursday, October 16, 2003
For pple who knoes that this beats everything else related to work and stress... :)
Previous Posts
- sigh.. test today did badly again.. sad sia.. sia...
- i wan to do business? interested or not?
- Heeeee... I got read lar.. only lazy to login and ...
- Its midweek.... But it doesn't seem like mid week ...
- ya lor so sad only i one person write.. hey i we...
- Poor Shaonan... only he writing in this... hehe. ...
- dum dee dum.. today is monday .. must study ... ...
- almost finishing my report.. hope to get it over w...
- sianz sianz sianz...
- haha.. something like dat.. a friends network thingy

<< Home