U guys are so adventurous. I'm actually quite happy staying in Singapore.
MAybe u guys can go ahead... I'm not really into travelling to go dive or climb mountain.
My interview went ok. But I dun think I like the pple there very much. All look so lifeless...
ANd I dun think they can pay me well...
Sigh.... STuck here again....
SO depressed....
Tuesday, February 17, 2004
For pple who knoes that this beats everything else related to work and stress... :)
Previous Posts
- Hmm.. Sabah sounds like a good idea. Or Penang. Th...
- ya how the interview?? hope it went well =) as f...
- Ya.... busy busy busy...... work work work.... He...
- Everyone else ahh.... Me and Huijun busy with wor...
- eh mid term coming up wor =( so sianz and tiredz o...
- Ok..... thanks. :)
- =) wah congrats congrats congrats congrats congrat...
- My Dear Friends, I'll like to announce that Steve...
- will be off to msia today til prob sunday.. so j...
- yayayaya phuket here we go!! =) my exams end at 1...

<< Home