Oh.. going diving too!!! Good Good.
The redang is 288, all inclusive. So you can ask them. I'm going Redang 14-19 April though :P
So when you intend to learn diving ? Cos I'm organising another trip in June to Aur. You wanna take your open water with us ? I should be taking my advance (hopefully)
Am trying to get a better price with a group of people.
Thursday, April 01, 2004
For pple who knoes that this beats everything else related to work and stress... :)
Previous Posts
- haa duno leh.. i go ask them.. but dunno if got en...
- Hey, remember last year was saying to go to Redang...
- Shopping!!!!!!!!
- bangkok and pattaya.. =P gonna relax and sightse...
- That's great! Where u going ??
- going thailand 21st-25th april!! =)
- wkend is here.. but i'm still doing lab report now...
- Thanks :)
- happy bday hj =)
- I have been busy also.. Ya.. Just went Tioman to d...

<< Home