How's everyone doing?
Shaonan???
Shenhong???
Me very busy. Anyone interested in watching musical by my dance studio??? Me performing on the 29th Sept. :P
Check out www.studiowu.com for more details.
I'm afraid I'll be busy till end of the show. We meet up for dinner or something after that ok??
Jia you in whatever you're doing....
Monday, September 13, 2004
For pple who knoes that this beats everything else related to work and stress... :)
Previous Posts
- Hey.. I'm back....
- wat can i say?? u are enjoying your life alot!! =...
- national day dinner anyone?
- steven not hc-ian oso mah =) anyway it doesnt matt...
- Realised me only non-hwachongian around here.........
- yupz yupz.. enjoy yer hols ah =) anyone went for ...
- Hihi...... I will be away next week.... So let's m...
- 2+ wks into my job liao... wa.. now i understand w...
- Hmmmm.........
- SernHong, Are you back ???? Let's come out dinner...

<< Home