Ya... will miss the cute tortoise.... :P
Of course will miss u too lah Shaonan.....
Think after u come back every sentence you say will end with "ne"!!!
Am I right ne...???
:P
Have fun there......
Monday, October 11, 2004
For pple who knoes that this beats everything else related to work and stress... :)
Previous Posts
- ah sad.. no one will miss me ah..
- SOB................ I WILL MISS THE TORTOISE
- eh.. no lar.. but seems like there are quite a fe...
- Heeee... I hope to plan a trip to Europe next ye...
- What format u want to change to? Me only using wha...
- Hey.. when's your departure date, time ? Must let ...
- ah ic ic =) so fast our meeting come and go liao ...
- Currently, think only Xw has the full access. Rest...
- how do i change the template of the blogger site?
- http://www.joanlee08.fotopic.net Some of the photos

<< Home