Wah kaoz.... been the longest time since I came in here to blog leh.
But nothing much has changed for me lah... still the same, look the same, working in the same place.... doing the same things... sian man.
Everyone's lives seem so much more exciting than mine... WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE??
Sheesh.....Anyway.... I should be sleeping soon. Take care everyone....
Tuesday, March 29, 2005
For pple who knoes that this beats everything else related to work and stress... :)
Previous Posts
- yo.. ya have fun in Bangkok ya! ;) so lucky... whe...
- Hihi.. Me off to Bangkok.. SernHong and Xiangwen, ...
- hey do take care...man.. these sports are so so da...
- Been a hopping kangeroo for past few days....Pulle...
- what happened to you???
- Be careful.. don't try too dangerous stunt.. wait ...
- too boliaoz... so... Me with my Airborne Stunt!!
- hey guys,updated my photos liao.. go look...http:/...
- ?????abit busy recently... so hope you dun mind ;P...
- Just added some more photos of my taiwan trip.. :P

<< Home