Happy Birthday to u..
Happy Birthday to u..
Happy Birthday to Xw..
Happy Birthday to u.. :)
Hope you had a fun time over there with yer hubby :)
time really flies, and i will be back soon.. tentatively 26th april.. but see got any changes or not.. ;)
cya guys real soon ah..
Sunday, February 26, 2006
For pple who knoes that this beats everything else related to work and stress... :)
Previous Posts
- HAPPY NEW YEAR!!Wish everyone good health and much...
- ~~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~~Shaonan.. when you coming back...
- HAPPY EPPY BIRTHDAY Shaonan!!!!How's life man??I'm...
- OEI Sernhong, I'm one of the jiemei too. ????????
- Ehh?? Shouldn't post here huh??Ok... I edited liao...
- Dear.. u do realise this blog can be read by every...
- Hey all.....As promised... my wedding actual day p...
- My dive photos in Aur :)
- hehe glad glad that u got the prezzie ;) nothing m...
- Sorry Shaonan (and to XW too), gave you wrong addr...

<< Home