Promoted!
Promoted but no increase in salary....Wahaha.... I'm now officially an AUNTIE.
My tiny nephew was born at about 0325am of 12 Mar 07. Due to his head being slightly pointed from the squeezing in my sis's tummy, he needed to be observed in the ICU. So yesterday I couldn't get to see him up close coz only parents and grandparents are allowed in the ICU... Aunties not. :(
I get kinda freaked out whenever I think that there's going to be this crying baby in the house from now on. You guys should know how I am with babies and kids.... :S
But I certainly hope the baby will be able to get along with my cat. If not I'm quite sure my cat is going to suffer.... and its not going to be good coz now its already suffering due to its asthma.... Poor thing.
Ok... I think I blabber too much liao.
Shenhong!! Can I order things from the US thru the net and get them to deliver them to you and you send them to me via snail mail?? Hahaha... their shipping cost too expensive. :P
Shaonan, we can bring Huijun to eat the Bak Kut Teh at Balestier where we met the other time. Yummy.... :)

<< Home