Huh? Got time to buy PC?? When huh?? Can kill him liao...
Ya... Chinatown damn crowded. But I think there was another year I went which was even worse. Couldn't even walk.
My mum bought a lot of Ang Paos... Her fav past time. Haha... I bought more food than anything else.
Looked at a shop selling those cheena clothes... the 'cheongsams' were SOOO big!! The S size can I think fit 1 1/2 of me!! Geez...
Not in the New Year mood yet leh... feeling damn sian and tired. No news from the bakery job... Sigh. So depressing staying here man. If only my manager is on MC everyday... Haha....!!
Sianz...
Wednesday, January 29, 2003
For pple who knoes that this beats everything else related to work and stress... :)
Previous Posts
- hihi! hehe got my shoes today.. =) now fully prepa...
- Shoes? I dun think I'm going to buy new shoes... M...
- I haven't bought any shoes yet!!!!!!! :P Lao Yu S...
- hehe ya new year mood liaoz =) waiting for feb whe...
- So how is everyone?? In the New Year mood??? Die.....
- interesting i din use publish =)
- flutipon@magicaldesk.com
- Is Shenhong's email still the old one? Is there a ...
- Can be used as conference, organise outing... anyt...
- Sorry to tell you all.... after you post the messa...

<< Home