I know... not that I dun want to go.
But its also the money......
Anything to do with plane I think I cannot afford.....
I'm spending a lot on dance classes and all....
And I'm not getting a pay rise....
Dun think I can afford to go overseas too often.... and even if I go I want to go like AUstralia or something.... so if I keep going on small trips I'll never be able to save up enough for Australia or other places.....
Not to mention I have to save up for my wedding now....
So I dun have much cash available to spend nowadays.... :(
Wednesday, February 18, 2004
For pple who knoes that this beats everything else related to work and stress... :)
Previous Posts
- ya go leh... feeling damn sianzz.. sigh.. got tes...
- Let's go Penang then!! Eat Sleep Walk Walk! Xw, g...
- U guys are so adventurous. I'm actually quite happ...
- Hmm.. Sabah sounds like a good idea. Or Penang. Th...
- ya how the interview?? hope it went well =) as f...
- Ya.... busy busy busy...... work work work.... He...
- Everyone else ahh.... Me and Huijun busy with wor...
- eh mid term coming up wor =( so sianz and tiredz o...
- Ok..... thanks. :)
- =) wah congrats congrats congrats congrats congrat...

<< Home