Onz! I will save up to go Japan...
to visit ......
the Turtle :P
Ok ok, to visit Shaonan also. :)
Should be going to send you off. Welcome ?
Tuesday, October 12, 2004
For pple who knoes that this beats everything else related to work and stress... :)
Previous Posts
- ah tats much better =) so desu ne =) arigato goza...
- Ya... will miss the cute tortoise.... :P Of cours...
- ah sad.. no one will miss me ah..
- SOB................ I WILL MISS THE TORTOISE
- eh.. no lar.. but seems like there are quite a fe...
- Heeee... I hope to plan a trip to Europe next ye...
- What format u want to change to? Me only using wha...
- Hey.. when's your departure date, time ? Must let ...
- ah ic ic =) so fast our meeting come and go liao ...
- Currently, think only Xw has the full access. Rest...

<< Home