Glad the present to your liking. :P must take more photos of 2 of us
Dont worry. You should be able to catch up soon enough. I wanna eat chocolates you make yourself!!!
Hey, Shaonan, Sernhong. Set a date to meet up leh.. Make sure I give u my shopping list before you guys come back!!!
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
For pple who knoes that this beats everything else related to work and stress... :)
Previous Posts
- Thanks guys....And yes, I do like the RED present....
- Happppppy Birthday!!! Hope you like your RED prese...
- Happy Birthday to u..Happy Birthday to u..Happy Bi...
- HAPPY NEW YEAR!!Wish everyone good health and much...
- ~~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~~Shaonan.. when you coming back...
- HAPPY EPPY BIRTHDAY Shaonan!!!!How's life man??I'm...
- OEI Sernhong, I'm one of the jiemei too. ????????
- Ehh?? Shouldn't post here huh??Ok... I edited liao...
- Dear.. u do realise this blog can be read by every...
- Hey all.....As promised... my wedding actual day p...

<< Home