I gave u the authorisation liao....
Hmm... sales not easy ba. Have to sweet talk customers and all that. I definitely cannot do it. haha....
Huijun got contact for the car made in China I think. Right? Why Honda?? Expensive no? Fuel consumption??
I dun dare to get car yet man.... a lot of money involved. But if u go into sale then u probably need.
Friday, July 14, 2006
For pple who knoes that this beats everything else related to work and stress... :)
Previous Posts
- Sianz???hey i dun mind changing the layout.. cos g...
- Shaonan.... since u so bored u can help to change ...
- Where got lucky... the trip to China not so fun.. ...
- Sianz???hehe... no lar.. i not picky one.. jus wan...
- Oooiiii..... where's everyone huh?Shaonan haven't ...
- hihinot much success in job hunting so far leh :( ...
- Yo Shaonan.... how's job seeking? Any luck so far?...
- Glad u like her.. :) hmm i need to find a job firs...
- Wahaha..... :PNice girl, Fiona. I like her. :)So w...
- singaporean lar :)

<< Home