Oooiiii..... where's everyone huh?
Shaonan haven't found a job ahh? U picky issit?? :P
Huijun travelling around the world... one week go here, one week go there.... How come I dun have as many leave as u huh? Sigh.....
Work is ok.... just tiring.... Today is the 9th consecutive day I have been working... Since last Sunday!! Want to die liao. I hope I dun have to work again this weekend.
Haiz.... When we meeting up again? Sorry ahh... have been vey busy with the house reno also. So many things to do!! Haiz...
Monday, July 10, 2006
For pple who knoes that this beats everything else related to work and stress... :)
Previous Posts
- hihinot much success in job hunting so far leh :( ...
- Yo Shaonan.... how's job seeking? Any luck so far?...
- Glad u like her.. :) hmm i need to find a job firs...
- Wahaha..... :PNice girl, Fiona. I like her. :)So w...
- singaporean lar :)
- Hello.....Err.... got a shock when I saw ur post.....
- okie.. who is free next fri or sat or sunday for d...
- great great.. i was afraid that i found the wrong ...
- Hey Shaonan... thx for the map! My friend said it ...
- Hey Shaonan....Can do me a favour? My friend is tr...

<< Home