Hello.....
Err.... got a shock when I saw ur post... New gf??? Japanese?!?!
I no speak Japanese neh.....
Anyway... SH is free Sat 3pm-6pm.... Howz??
Thursday, May 04, 2006
For pple who knoes that this beats everything else related to work and stress... :)
Previous Posts
- okie.. who is free next fri or sat or sunday for d...
- great great.. i was afraid that i found the wrong ...
- Hey Shaonan... thx for the map! My friend said it ...
- Hey Shaonan....Can do me a favour? My friend is tr...
- Northwest and SIA taking off at terminal 1 of nari...
- yea.. lets try to find each other at Narita.. but ...
- My Flight:Singapore Airlines SQ11/ NH6255Tokyo (NR...
- Happy Birthday HJ!! ;)My flight's been more or le...
- Glad the present to your liking. :P must take more...
- Thanks guys....And yes, I do like the RED present....

<< Home