Happy New Year everyone!!!!!
MAy you all get lots of Ang Paos!!!
Eat lots of goodies (but dun get sick or sore throats... :P)
Enjoy the long weekend!!!
:)
Friday, January 31, 2003
For pple who knoes that this beats everything else related to work and stress... :)
Previous Posts
- hehe... ANG PAOS.. aiyo if onli yer mum's fav pas...
- Its Friday tomorrow!!! Yeah.... Long Weekend.... :...
- Huh? Got time to buy PC?? When huh?? Can kill him ...
- hihi! hehe got my shoes today.. =) now fully prepa...
- Shoes? I dun think I'm going to buy new shoes... M...
- I haven't bought any shoes yet!!!!!!! :P Lao Yu S...
- hehe ya new year mood liaoz =) waiting for feb whe...
- So how is everyone?? In the New Year mood??? Die.....
- interesting i din use publish =)
- flutipon@magicaldesk.com

<< Home