Sigh....... The thing is as we get older, more committments come in...... gf/bf, wife/husband, work, family ......
Thursday, February 19, 2004
For pple who knoes that this beats everything else related to work and stress... :)
Previous Posts
- yup yup we save up go australia or europe oso can!...
- I know... not that I dun want to go. But its also ...
- ya go leh... feeling damn sianzz.. sigh.. got tes...
- Let's go Penang then!! Eat Sleep Walk Walk! Xw, g...
- U guys are so adventurous. I'm actually quite happ...
- Hmm.. Sabah sounds like a good idea. Or Penang. Th...
- ya how the interview?? hope it went well =) as f...
- Ya.... busy busy busy...... work work work.... He...
- Everyone else ahh.... Me and Huijun busy with wor...
- eh mid term coming up wor =( so sianz and tiredz o...

<< Home