Dear all,
Hows life been?????
ME damn sian.... As usual lah. How is SHaonan?? HOw is the turtle???? U never ill-treat it hor??
Just came back from France again.... Boring place... rude pple.... Bleah....
Monday, November 08, 2004
For pple who knoes that this beats everything else related to work and stress... :)
Previous Posts
- My photo gallery just moved house.. Now it's at ht...
- Leaving tonight .. guys and gals do take good care...
- haha sure sure.. i'll get turtle to pick you up on...
- Onz! I will save up to go Japan... to visit ........
- ah tats much better =) so desu ne =) arigato goza...
- Ya... will miss the cute tortoise.... :P Of cours...
- ah sad.. no one will miss me ah..
- SOB................ I WILL MISS THE TORTOISE
- eh.. no lar.. but seems like there are quite a fe...
- Heeee... I hope to plan a trip to Europe next ye...

<< Home