Happy Birthday HJ!! ;)
My flight's been more or less confirmed. SQ11 on the 26th April.. will reach at arnd 1.30am on the 27th SG time..
So I'll be free anytime after that! ;)
yup, will be making my shopping trips soon.. Send me a list of things u pple wan!! ;) hehe.. i'll get them for u all ;) too bad the PS3 is delayed til nov... else i cld haf got my hands to one of this... hehee..
life's pretty messy right now.. can't wait to go back too...
Saturday, March 18, 2006
For pple who knoes that this beats everything else related to work and stress... :)
Previous Posts
- Glad the present to your liking. :P must take more...
- Thanks guys....And yes, I do like the RED present....
- Happppppy Birthday!!! Hope you like your RED prese...
- Happy Birthday to u..Happy Birthday to u..Happy Bi...
- HAPPY NEW YEAR!!Wish everyone good health and much...
- ~~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~~Shaonan.. when you coming back...
- HAPPY EPPY BIRTHDAY Shaonan!!!!How's life man??I'm...
- OEI Sernhong, I'm one of the jiemei too. ????????
- Ehh?? Shouldn't post here huh??Ok... I edited liao...
- Dear.. u do realise this blog can be read by every...

<< Home