So fast new year holiday over liao....... SoB...... have to go back to Work tomorrow.. SianZzzz...
High Tea think some of the hotels quite good..
Thot we supposed to come out Lao Yu Sheng ???
Monday, February 03, 2003
For pple who knoes that this beats everything else related to work and stress... :)
Previous Posts
- greetings from sabah..
- yea..going to msia now.. take care pple! HAPPY CN...
- Happy New Year everyone!!!!! MAy you all get lots ...
- hehe... ANG PAOS.. aiyo if onli yer mum's fav pas...
- Its Friday tomorrow!!! Yeah.... Long Weekend.... :...
- Huh? Got time to buy PC?? When huh?? Can kill him ...
- hihi! hehe got my shoes today.. =) now fully prepa...
- Shoes? I dun think I'm going to buy new shoes... M...
- I haven't bought any shoes yet!!!!!!! :P Lao Yu S...
- hehe ya new year mood liaoz =) waiting for feb whe...

<< Home