YA... old liao... lots more commitment. Cannot depend on parents liao.
Anyway.... dun let me stop u guys from travelling... you guys can go ahead....
Go for dinner and shopping in Singapore still can tho... :P
Friday, February 20, 2004
For pple who knoes that this beats everything else related to work and stress... :)
Previous Posts
- yupz i miss the simple lives.... tat we once had.....
- Sigh....... The thing is as we get older, more com...
- yup yup we save up go australia or europe oso can!...
- I know... not that I dun want to go. But its also ...
- ya go leh... feeling damn sianzz.. sigh.. got tes...
- Let's go Penang then!! Eat Sleep Walk Walk! Xw, g...
- U guys are so adventurous. I'm actually quite happ...
- Hmm.. Sabah sounds like a good idea. Or Penang. Th...
- ya how the interview?? hope it went well =) as f...
- Ya.... busy busy busy...... work work work.... He...

<< Home