My Flight:
Singapore Airlines SQ11/ NH6255
Tokyo (NRT) at 1910 (d-1) Singapore (SIN) at 0120 7hr 10mins
Sern Hong's Flight:
Northwest Airlines Inc NW05/ CO5875
Tokyo (NRT) at 1840 (d-1) Singapore (SIN) at 0120 7hr 40mins
-------------------
Lets meet at NARITA AIRPORT!!!! :) if not, CHANGI AIRPORT! :)
can't believe the timings are so accurate.. pity sh not taking sia leh.... :)
Monday, April 03, 2006
For pple who knoes that this beats everything else related to work and stress... :)
Previous Posts
- Happy Birthday HJ!! ;)My flight's been more or le...
- Glad the present to your liking. :P must take more...
- Thanks guys....And yes, I do like the RED present....
- Happppppy Birthday!!! Hope you like your RED prese...
- Happy Birthday to u..Happy Birthday to u..Happy Bi...
- HAPPY NEW YEAR!!Wish everyone good health and much...
- ~~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~~Shaonan.. when you coming back...
- HAPPY EPPY BIRTHDAY Shaonan!!!!How's life man??I'm...
- OEI Sernhong, I'm one of the jiemei too. ????????
- Ehh?? Shouldn't post here huh??Ok... I edited liao...

<< Home