You cannot find suitable jobs to apply for ahh??
Mandarin Hotel Top of the M High Tea was ok. Not a huge spread but ok.
Variety quite limited.
Back at work again. Sian....
Tuesday, February 04, 2003
For pple who knoes that this beats everything else related to work and stress... :)
Previous Posts
- now Job Market quite badz...... I also very sian a...
- So fast new year holiday over liao....... SoB........
- greetings from sabah..
- yea..going to msia now.. take care pple! HAPPY CN...
- Happy New Year everyone!!!!! MAy you all get lots ...
- hehe... ANG PAOS.. aiyo if onli yer mum's fav pas...
- Its Friday tomorrow!!! Yeah.... Long Weekend.... :...
- Huh? Got time to buy PC?? When huh?? Can kill him ...
- hihi! hehe got my shoes today.. =) now fully prepa...
- Shoes? I dun think I'm going to buy new shoes... M...

<< Home