Hi....
I can't use instant messenger :(
So can only talk to you through this blogger... Sure hope this doesnt get blocked too
Wednesday, February 25, 2004
For pple who knoes that this beats everything else related to work and stress... :)
Previous Posts
- hahaa yup yup.. young at heart!
- YA... old liao... lots more commitment. Cannot dep...
- yupz i miss the simple lives.... tat we once had.....
- Sigh....... The thing is as we get older, more com...
- yup yup we save up go australia or europe oso can!...
- I know... not that I dun want to go. But its also ...
- ya go leh... feeling damn sianzz.. sigh.. got tes...
- Let's go Penang then!! Eat Sleep Walk Walk! Xw, g...
- U guys are so adventurous. I'm actually quite happ...
- Hmm.. Sabah sounds like a good idea. Or Penang. Th...

<< Home